- initiate bioanalytical innovations by improving communication between natural scientists, engineers and physicians,
- strengthen the competitiveness and innovation potential in the field of bioanalytics in the Münster region by bringing together regional expertise from industry and science in a targeted manner,
- attract funding to financially support the development of the Münster region into an internationally competitive centre of bioanalytics with a focus on nanobioanalytics,
- provide information on scientific and technological developments in the region to business, politics and society,
- promote public discussion on the social impact of bioanalytics, especially in connection with nanotechnology, through regional and supraregional public relations work.