§ 1 Responsible partners and contact partners
A person responsible according to Art. 4 No. 7 General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is:Gesellschaft für Bioanalytik Münster e.V.
Phone: +49 (0)251 38450 3-30
A “person responsible" is the physical or legal person which decides personally or jointly with other persons about the purposes and means of processing of personal data.
Our contact partner for data protection can be reached under:
Gesellschaft für Bioanalytik Münster e.V.
Phone: +49 (0)251 38450 3-33
§ 2 Encryption
For security reasons and for protection of the transmission of personal data and other confidential contents, we use SSL or, respectively, TLS encryption on our website. This can be recognized in the browser line by the character string "https://" and the padlock symbol.
§ 3 Your rights
(1) You have with respect to us the following rights regarding the relevant personal data:
- Right to obtain information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to limiting the processing,
- Right to objection against the processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) In addition, you have the right to file a complaint at a data protection authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 4 Withdrawal of a consent
(1) If you have given consent for processing of your data, you can withdraw it at any time. Such a withdrawal has an effect on the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have made it known to us.
(2) The withdrawal can be sent to us by using the contact information provided below.
§ 5 Objection against the processing of your data
(1) You can file at any time an objection against the processing of your personal data, insofar as we base the processing on a balancing of interests. This is the case when, in particular, the processing is not necessary for fulfillment of a contract with you, which is specified by us in the following description of the processing. When using such an objection, we ask you to specify the grounds why we should not process your personal data in the way as we do it. In the case of your substantiated objection, we check the factual situation and start or adapt the data processing correspondingly, unless we can prove the existence of mandatory legitimate grounds for the processing, which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms of action, or when the processing serves for the assertion, exercising or defending of legal claims.
(2) You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for direct advertising purposes. When you object to the processing of your personal data for direct advertising purposes, we will not use your personal data for these purposes anymore.
(3) You can inform us about your objection by using the contact data provided below.
§ 6 Hosting of the website
The services for hosting and presenting of the website are provided by a third-party provider. All the data, which are processed within the framework of the use of our website or in the forms provided on our website as it is described below, are processed on servers of the third-party provider.
§ 7 Server log files
(1) When you visit our website, we process the following personal data which are transmitted by your browser to our servers (so-called server log files):
- IP address
- Date of the inquiry
- Time of the inquiry
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the inquiry (concrete site)
- Access status
- HTTP status code
- Website from which the inquiry comes
- The respectively transmitted data volume
- Version of the browser
- Language of the browser
- Operating system
- Version of the operating system
These data are necessary for us from technical point of view in order to display our website to you and to guarantee the stability and security. We reserve the right to check subsequently the server log files if there is concrete evidence for unlawful use.
(2) The legal basis for the processing, according to Art. 6 para 1 letter f DS-GVO, is the guaranteeing of our legitimate interests and, within the framework of a balancing of interests, of our predominant interest in improving the functionality and stability of our website as well as in performing statistical evaluations.
(3) Our web server is standardly so configured that the server log files are deleted automatically every three months.
§ 8 Making contact
(1) When you contact us (e.g. by using our contact form), the data provided by you are processed by us in order to answer your questions. The providing of the personal data is not legally or contractually required and are is not necessary for the conclusion of a contract. Without providing these data we can not answer your questions.
(2) The legal basis for the processing, according to Art. 6 para 1 letter f DS-GVO, is the guaranteeing of our legitimate interests and, within the framework of a balancing of interests, of our predominant interest in answering your questions. If your question is in relation to the initiation or the execution of a contract with us, Art. 6 para 1 letter b DS-GVO is an additional legal basis for the processing of your data.
(3)The services for hosting and managing of our e-mail boxes are provided by a third-party provider. All the data, which are processed within the framework of the communication via our e-mail boxes, are processed on the servers of a third-party provider.
(4) After the complete processing of the contact request, your data are restricted for the further processing only and are deleted after the expiration of the legal retention periods unless if you have explicitly agreed that we can use further your data. In addition, a further use of your data by us is possible if this is legally permitted. Where applicable, we inform you accordingly about that in this data privacy statement.
§ 9 Application
(1) If you send us an application, the data provided by you are processed by us in order to carry out your application procedure. The providing of personal data is not legally or contractually required and is not necessary for the conclusion of a contract. However, without providing these data we can not consider your application. The legal base for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para 1 letter b DS-GVO.
(2) After the end of the application procedure, your data are restricted for the further processing and are deleted or destroyed at the latest six months after you have received the refusal, or the application documents are returned to you and any copies are deleted or destroyed, unless if you have explicitly agreed that we can use further your data. The legal basis for the processing, according to Art. 6 para 1 letter f DS-GVO, is the guaranteeing of our legitimate interests and, within the framework of a balancing of interests, of our predominant interest in a defense against claims based on the rejection of an application.
§ 10 Cookies
(1) During the use of our website, cookies are stored on your computer. The cookies are small text files, which are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser used by you and through it information flows to the location which has set the cookie. Cookies can not execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make possible the use of certain functions of our website, to conduct market research and to make the Internet offer more user-friendly, effective and attractive.
(2) To this purpose, we use for our website so-called transient and persistent cookies, whose scope and functioning are explained below:
- The transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close the browser. These include, in particular, the session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, with which the various queries of your browser can be assigned to the joint session. In this way, your browser can be recognized when you, for example, call different sub-sites of our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- The persistent cookies remain on your end device, so that in this way your browser can be recognized when you return to our website after an earlier visit. The persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a preset period of time which can vary depending on the cookie.
(3) The duration of the storage of the individual cookies can be found in the overview section of the security settings of your browser. Furthermore, you can set there your browser in such a way that you are informed about the placement of cookies as well as to be able to decide in each individual case whether you would like to accept a given cookie or not. In addition, you can exclude generally the acceptance of cookies for certain cases. You can also delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser. However, then you will not be able to use all the functions of our website.
(4) Here below we provide you with links for a typical browser, under which you can find additional information about the management of the cookie settings:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/exp/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en
- Internet Explorer / Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/
(5) The legal basis for the processing is either Art. 6 para 1 letter b DS-GVO, or according to Art. 6 para 1 letter f DS-GVO the protection of our legitimate interests and, within the framework of a balancing of interests, our predominant interest in the best possible functionality and stability as well as the user-friendly configuration of our website and the optimized presentation of our offer.
§ 11 Google Web Fonts(1) We use Google Fonts on our website. As a rule, when calling websites with Google Fonts, a connection to a server of Google in the USA is made in order to load the font. Thereby personal data are transmitted to Google. The use of Google Fonts and the possible processing of personal data related to that take place for the purpose of uniform presentation of this website and offering a uniform user experience to the visitor.
(2) The legal basis, according to Art. 6 para 1 letter f DS-GVO, is the guaranteeing of our legitimate interests and, within the framework of a balancing of interests, of an optimized presentation of our website.
(3) Google Fonts is a service of Google. If your habitual residence is in the European Economic Area or in Switzerland, this service is made available to you by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. If your habitual residence is not in the European Economic Area or in Switzerland, this service is made available to you by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
- Additional information about Google Fonts: https://fonts.google.com/about#
§ 12 Contact opportunity
If you would like to receive further information on the subject of data protection and about our handling of your personal data as well as regarding your objection and cancellation rights, please use the following contact opportunities:Gesellschaft für Bioanalytik Münster e.V.
Phone: +49 (0)251 38450 3-30